posted on July 14, 2015 10:00
A good sign must have a few key elements. If you include these requirements on your trailer signs, your business will attract many more customers!
Catching Their Attention!
- A nice border will make people focus on the main graphic on the trailer. By choosing a bold border color, everyone will read the marketing message 26 percent faster. In addition, if the special message is printed in another color, the sign will get an improved response.
- Traffic signs are more effective if they can be viewed from a distance. This is why you must choose color combinations that stand out. If you have a small trailer, your sign should have a dark background and light-colored letters. The letters will seem bigger because of the contrast.
- A good sign must be readable; if the letters are not bold, they'll be difficult to see. According to studies, the best color combination for a sign is black and yellow. The letters should be black and bold, and the background should be a bright yellow shade. Any sign that is printed in these colors will stand out at a great distance.
How to Choose a Proper Color Display
- RGB color projects consist of blue, red, and green. All of these colors produce a very colorful image.
- CMYK color projects have a dot pattern that includes black, magenta, yellow, and cyan toners or inks. This scheme is used by nearly all digital printers.
- Spot color procedures are implemented by commercial printing companies. This printing method helps manufacturers print one solid color.
Maintenance Advice for Trailer Graphics